Skip to content

Announcements : All

All current announcements.
Travel to the United State for Spring 2021 semester
If you plan on returning to the United States, or arriving for the first time for the spring 2021 semester, please make sure all your documents are in order. You will need:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months,
- Unexpired Visa,
- Valid I-20,
- Financial documents.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact P/DSO.
Change of address
Contact Information
Check us out on Social Media!
COVID-19 Pandemic Information for International Students
The staff of the Janet Dudley-Eshbach Center for International Education is responding to many questions from international students and their families from all over the world about COVID-19. We are committed to doing everything we can to support international students in the completion of their academic programs whether they are in the U.S. or in their home countries. The COVID-19 Information for International Students website, established in March to assist international students with evacuation to their home countries, relocation of their housing in Salisbury, and other crisis management issues that emerged with the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic, has been updated to provide the most up-to-date information. The page will be updated as needed in the coming days and weeks as we continue to support international students.
View Complete Article
New COVID-19 testing requirements for international travelers
To reduce introduction and spread of new variants of SARS-CoV-2, CDC issued a testing order, effective January 26th, 2021. It requires all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country to get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. Passengers without proof of negative CIVID-19 results will not be allowed to board the plane. For more information and frequently asked questions, please view:
In the recent months the international community in the United States became aware of ICE scammers, who will ask for money, credit card information etc. Please be cautions and NEVER provide that information over the phone. If warranted, an Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer will come to your door and provide identification. Please follow this link for additional information: